If at any point of time you’ve had a black list exception you’ll need to apply for a new one. Sadly the list had grown long and very few entries had notes as to who it was for. You can apply for a new one using our Ban Appeal page. We’d like to apologize for any problems this may cause but this change will allow us to better maintain the list going forward.
There will be some maintenance done to a couple of our servers from our service providers March 3rd between 5:00-6:00 UTC service to some servers will be disrupted for up to 5 mins, there’s a chance that you will experience connection issues, If you do all you have to do is continue to try to connect until you make it back online.
Cards Against Humanity IRC bot
IRC bot that let’s you play [Cards Against Humanity] in IRC. The game is running on IdleChat inside #cah.
- !start # – Start a new game. Optional parameter can by used to set a point limit for the game
(e.g. `!start 10` to play until one player has 10 points.)
- !stop – Stop the currently running game.
- !pause – Pause the currently running game.
- !resume – Resume a paused game.
- !join – Join to the currently running game.
- !quit – Quit from the game.
- !cards – Show the cards you have in your hand.
- !play # (#) – Play a card from your hand, # being the number of the card in the list.
Play as many numbers separated by spaces as the current card required.
- !winner # – Pick a winner of the round, # being the number of the entry in the list. Only for the current *card czar*.
- !points – Show players’ *awesome points* in the current game.
- !list – List players in the current game.
- !status – Show current status of the game. Output depends on the state of the game
(e.g. when waiting for players to play, you can check who hasn’t played yet)
- !pick – Alias for !play and !winner commands.
Some of these commands reply as notice. If you use [Irssi], you can use [active_notice.pl] to get notices on the active window instead of status window.