IRC bot that let’s you play [Cards Against Humanity] in IRC. The game is running on IdleChat inside #cah.
- !start # – Start a new game. Optional parameter can by used to set a point limit for the game
(e.g. `!start 10` to play until one player has 10 points.)
- !stop – Stop the currently running game.
- !pause – Pause the currently running game.
- !resume – Resume a paused game.
- !join – Join to the currently running game.
- !quit – Quit from the game.
- !cards – Show the cards you have in your hand.
- !play # (#) – Play a card from your hand, # being the number of the card in the list.
Play as many numbers separated by spaces as the current card required.
- !winner # – Pick a winner of the round, # being the number of the entry in the list. Only for the current *card czar*.
- !points – Show players’ *awesome points* in the current game.
- !list – List players in the current game.
- !status – Show current status of the game. Output depends on the state of the game
(e.g. when waiting for players to play, you can check who hasn’t played yet)
- !pick – Alias for !play and !winner commands.